MBA Rolling Cohort Program
An MBA program created for you and by you, tailored to meet your educational and career needs.
With our Rolling Cohort MBA, you decide when to begin your MBA and how you’d like to take classes. Enter and complete the program at your own pace.
You can choose from numerous electives that fit into your career path, design your own Capstone project as a consultancy project for any Industry expert or corporation, or develop a research based thesis.
Interested in enhancing your educational experience? With HAU's MBA you can add a professional certificate or even conduct research fieldwork during an optional two-week study trip to Athens, Greece.
With HAU, you have the opportunity to fine-tune your academic path to fit your professional interests and the flexibility to complete your MBA program on your own schedule. The choice is yours!
Students in the MBA program acquire a robust theoretical foundation and practical learning in core management disciplines and the technical skills and digital competencies needed for data-driven decision-making. As part of the curriculum students work together on a project commissioned by an international company on a global management topic. Students gain additional experience in working in cross-national teams through credit-bearing e-learning courses which students from the Nashua and Athens campuses take at the same time.
Students take the required courses one at a time, but in an intensive fashion: the class meets 9 hours every week in evening and Saturday sessions. Upon completing one course, they continue with the next one in the series. In this way, students will take a total of three required courses during the 15-week term.
The program can accommodate both resident students and working professionals and be completed in less than two years.
- Opportunity to receive certificates in one of the following areas: Stress Health Management, Digital Marketing, Operational Excellence, and People Management Certificates.
- A flexible schedule that includes evening sessions, as well as the opportunity to do the elective courses online.
- Real-time case projects developed in cooperation with actual SMEs and business networks.
- Wide variety of electives such as Branding and Communications, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management, Investment – Analysis & Portfolio Management, and Decision Support Systems.
- Opportunity to conduct research fieldwork in real-life business case projects.
Qualified students attending MBA programs at universities abroad may participate in the MBA Rolling Cohort program as a visiting exchange student for one or more five-week courses. The University’s Office of International Exchange Programs can help students abroad arrange such study opportunities.