In a continued effort to keep our HAU community safe and healthy we are updating Nashua campus COVID19 policies and procedures for students, faculty, and administration. These policies and procedures will be effective June 29th 2020 and continue until further notice.
Thank you for your collective support to keep us all safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you back on campus!
PLEASE REVIEW THE UPDATED CAMPUS COVID19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Each member of our HAU community will receive a HAU COVID19 Health Packet that includes a mask, thermometer, and informational resources.
- Masks will be required on campus. Please use the mask provided or your own when on campus. We ask that you monitor your temperature prior to entering the campus and attending class. If you are not feeling well or your temperature is above 100.4° please seek medical advice.
- At this time campus is open for scheduled class meetings and pre-scheduled appointments only.
- Anyone entering the HAU campus will be required to check their temperature, wear a mask and use hand sanitizer.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the front door. Once you enter campus please use the hand sanitizer and practice social distancing.
- Meetings with faculty and student services will require a pre-scheduled appointment. To schedule an appointment, please contact the individual you wish to meet with to schedule.
- Each office has a clear protective desk guard used for any office meeting. If an office door is closed please knock before entering to give the occupant time to put on his or her mask. A closed-door does not mean you are not welcome.
- Please do not gather in classrooms or the student lounge.