MBA Rolling Cohort Program
HAU’s MBA Rolling Cohort program offers a convenient and flexible path for working professionals to advance their career and their education in just 18 months. Created with you in mind - HAU's Rolling Cohort MBA progam allows you to get an MBA your way!
- Rolling cohort enrollment
- Dynamic range of elective courses
- Research fieldwork in real-life business case projects
- Designing your own Capstone Project
- Option to add Graduate Certificates
Complete your MBA program at your own pace, in-class, online, or a combination of both.
Start your MBA today - take your next step to career success!
Congratulations on considering HAU as the next step in your academic career. You may apply for a Hellenic American University graduate degree program at any time during the year. Have questions? Please contact us or view our course catalog.
Required Admissions Material
Making sure that the material you submit is accurate and complete will help you avoid unnecessary delays in the admissions process. All applications and support materials are kept by Hellenic American University with a copy also retained by Hellenic American College. The Office of Admissions does not return application materials to the applicant once they have been submitted.
- A completed Application Form for the Graduate Programs
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with at least a B (3.0) grade point average
- For those applicants whose native language is not English, the University requires evidence of proficiency in English. See the separate section on English-language Proficiency for a list of language certificates and test results that the University accepts as such evidence
- Signed and sealed envelopes containing official transcripts from each college/university (graduate or undergraduate programs) previously attended. These may either be sent directly from the institution or received by the applicant in sealed envelopes and submitted with the application. In order for the transcript to be valid, the sealed envelope must not have been opened by the applicant under any circumstances in order for the transcript to be valid
- An up-to-date résumé
- The required essay
- Two (2) letters of recommendation for the Graduate Programs
- A copy of the applicant’s driver’s license or a state or federal government-issued identity card
- A non-refundable application fee of $60
Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- An undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution in which English is the language of instruction
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum iBT total score of 90
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) with a minimum score of 850
- Michigan English Language Assessment (MELAB) with a minimum score of 81
- University of Michigan or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5
- Other evidence of proficiency will be reviewed individually