Remote MBA Program
Ready to take your career to the next level but you’re not sure how to navigate changes happening in the world? Hellenic American University (HAU) can help!
We’re taking education beyond the classroom! Hellenic American University offers a world-class MBA program you can take from home! HAU’s remote MBA program cultivates entrepreneurial strategic thinking within the context of an increasingly global, information-driven business world.
Interactive video sessions with your instructor and fellow students, small class size, and a learning platform that’s easy to use along with a variety of interactive tools including vlogs, online journals and discussion forums, plus one-on-one assistance from instructors.
Strengthen your skills with an HAU MBA! Apply online today to join our dedicated community of professionals waiting to help you on your path to career advancement!
- Affordable tuition with scholarships available
- Online and Face to Face mentoring
- Rolling cohort format
- Dynamic selection of electives
- Online academic and career support
- Can be taken entirely online in a richly engaging and supporting environment
- Weekly interactive video sessions with instructors and fellow students
- Small class size giving everyone numerous opportunities to participate and receive personal attention
- Opportunity to obtain Certificates in Digital Marketing, Operational Excellence, People Management, and Management Information Systems
- A flexible class schedule, with e-learning courses to accommodate your schedule
- Online faculty mentoring and personal support for your academic and professional development
- Opportunity to conduct research fieldwork in real-life business case projects
Students entering the program at the same time—the cohort—will take the same set of required courses in the same sequence. Most students will begin the program in September or January. However, students can join the program at the start of any of the 7-week courses. This is an advantage for students who may not want to wait for the beginning of the traditional term to start the program.
The program can be completed in less than two years and is offered exclusively online or at the Nashua campus.
Students in the program can choose to specialize and receive certification in Digital Marketing, Aviation, Operational Excellence, People Management, Shipping Management, or Management Information Systems. A certificate is earned by completing a specific combination of 2 electives and a specialized Capstone Project.
MBA students completing the Certificate in Digital Marketing may also pursue the internationally recognized Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA™) Certification. The Operational Excellence Certificate prepares students for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or the Project Management Professional (PMP®) designations of the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Students may design their Capstone project as a consultancy project for any SME or corporation or develop a research-based thesis under the supervision of a faculty member with research experience in the field.